The weather was perfect. The wildflowers, the orchids and the bush were a picture. Our walk took us to places most people don’t venture into. Hamish McGlashan and John Taylor, registered volunteer guides did a great job in guiding us through the park. Afterwards we had an excellent lunch was at Zamia café.
Next Probus MeetingHeld 2nd Tuesday of each month at 10am. There is no meeting in January.Tuesday 9 November 202114 days to go.
- 49,490 hits
Probus Perth News (Posts):
- Welcome to Gale Martin and Stephanie Johnson
- Photos of the Wildflower Walk in Kings Park Sept 2021 have been posted
- Impromptu Coffee Meeting on Tuesday 9 February 2021
- Photos of the Murder Mystery Night and Xmas 2020 have been posted
- Resumption of Probus Club meetings from July 2020
- Two newly inducted members, and others . . .
- Probus Perth has a new postal address . . .
- Welcome to Probus Perth W.A.